And the best of you are those who feed others.” -Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
MCF iftars are held every Friday and Saturday during Ramadan and are sponsored and arranged by MCF members to benefit the entire community.
Every iftar requires 8 sponsors contributing $500 each (based on an approx. food cost of $10/person for 400 people).
Please help us make this Ramadan a memorable one and donate generously.
- MCF’s Community iftars are sponsored and arranged by MCF members to benefit the entire community.
- We are expecting around 400 people to attend each iftar dinner every weekend.
- The cost of ordering food via a local restaurant is approx. $10/person.
- Dates and light snacks for iftar will be provided by MCF throughout Ramadan.
- We are starting on Fridays and Saturdays. When all slots are filled, we will open Sundays, insha’Allah.
- If you have any questions, please talk to any Executive Committee or Women’s Committee member, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Any leftover money will go to MCF Sadaqah account at the end of Ramadan.